What You Can Do
This is what you can do. You can design, write, art direct, program, strategize, coordinate, plan, or whatever it is you do as long as you are passionate about doing it and even more passionate about sharing it. Starting now.
Sure, we’re looking for people who’ve got skills. People skills, production skills, coding skills, coffee making skills, etc. But what you may not know is, we’re really looking for people who share the same core values as we do. This is important as our core values are what separate us from…well, everyone. So, if you are creative, passionate, adventurous and want to work in an environment that nurtures and promotes all of those qualities, we should hangout.
Account Manager / Brand Strategist
ZGM is looking to hire an account manager that is first and foremost a brand strategist – a thinker able to define, plan and ideate large integrated marketing campaigns. You must be able to think strategically across all media, as comfortable working within digital media as you are in developing brands, aligning sponsorship programs and creating traditional advertising campaigns.
Account Manager / Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team, including writing statements of work and/or creative briefs
- Ideate with creative and media teams – often being the hub of the collaborative wheel
- Leverage brand and consumer insights into actionable deliverables
- Provide and promote high standards of professionalism and leadership throughout the life of projects
- Develop client business and growth opportunities
- Undertake branding projects from inception - discovery through to brand creation
- Forecast, track and manage client budgets
- Plan and manage internal and external project communications
- Roll up sleeves and help out in project execution when required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager/Planner working in an integrated marketing agency (Financial services or insurance industry experience an asset)
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or communications
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects involving cross-channel teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Able to synthesize large amounts of data and produce an insight
- Demonstrated experience managing clients and internal collaborative teams
- Comfort dealing with clients across an entire organization – from the C-suite to program partners and vendors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in writing new business proposals and pitching new business
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for new media, such as social and mobile
Work in a fun, energetic environment that nurtures ideas and originality. We are looking for team players who are passionate, curious, positive, and courageous. Don’t believe us? Read our new employee handbook here: http://zgm.ca/media/documents/ZGMhandbook.pdf
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.